|Department of Research and Innovation Management||Department of International Relations|
THE 2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Collaborative Research for Excellence in Economics and Social Sciences
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Bucharest, April 4-5, 2019
The conference is an excellent opportunity to grow your professional network, by connecting with some of the most influential researchers in economics and social sciences and sharing information about your research topics with numerous scholars from all career levels, as well as with practitioners from leading companies from Romania and abroad.
We welcome you to join us for two intensive days of plenary speeches and specialized parallel sessions debates that will result in high quality practical insights and networking.
The conference enjoys the presence of four keynote speakers, to be confirmed at a later date.
Submissions are open until February 22, 2019 for the following five conference parallel sessions:
- Management Challenges in Public and Private Organizations
- Financial Challenges for Bio-Economy and Environmental Projects
- Cultural & Creative Economy. Creative and Entrepreneurial Europe
- Contemporary Business - between Sustainability and Waste
- Information Gathering and Reporting in the Data Science Era: Challenges and Opportunities
Some of the reasons to attend include:
- New approaches that you can successfully apply in your research/ professional life
- Best practices and success stories across industry sectors
- Great networking opportunities on and off the conference premises
Register yourself and participate to this valuable scientific event using the submission form available on the website.