Call for papers
DEADLINE EXTENDED: March 3, 2019
THE 2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Collaborative Research for Excellence in Economics and Social Sciences
April 4-5, 2019
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies
The conference provides an opportunity for all those interested in Economics and Social Sciences to discuss their research and to exchange ideas. We welcome both empirical and theoretical work that is broadly consistent with the conference’s general theme. In particular, we invite researchers to submit papers on the following specific parallel sessions:
- Management Challenges in Public and Private Organizations
- Financial Challenges for Bio-Economy and Environmental Projects
- Cultural & Creative Economy. Creative and Entrepreneurial Europe
- Contemporary Business - between Sustainability and Waste
- Information Gathering and Reporting in the Data Science Era: Challenges and Opportunities
Only full papers may be submitted. Papers must be written in English and not exceed 10 pages (appendices included). Authors must follow the paper template requirements. The submitted papers are subject to a blind peer-review process. Only original, unpublished manuscripts are accepted for oral presentation. Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which is planned to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science and Humanities - CPCI-SSH.
The deadline for paper submission is: March 3, 2019.
For paper submission, please use the submission form.
- Early Bird Registration fee (no later than March 15, 2019):
- 65 EUR/paper - young researchers
- 100 EUR/paper - all other researchers
- Normal Registration fee (no later than March 30 , 2019):
- 90 EUR/paper - young researchers
- 140 EUR/paper - all other researchers.
Details about the payment may be found here.
The conference fee covers the admission to all parallel sessions, conference materials and information package, coffee breaks, meals and publication of the paper. Participants are expected to cover the travel and accommodation costs!
Feel free to distribute this call to all who might be interested!