Call for papers
1ST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Challenges and Trends in Economic and Social Sciences Research
April 16-17, 2018, Bucharest, Romania
Organized by The Bucharest University of Economic Studies
The conference provides an opportunity for all those interested in Economics and Social Sciences to discuss their research and to exchange ideas. We welcome both empirical and theoretical work that is broadly consistent with the conference’s general theme. In particular, we invite researchers to submit papers on the following specific tracks:
- The Food Safety in the Context of Globalization
- Current Research Opportunities in Finance, Business and Financial Reporting
- Modern Approaches in Public and Private Organizations Management
- Education 4.0: Innovative Systems and Technologies
- Sustainable Business Models in the Context of Internationalization
- Contemporary Business – between Sustainability and Waste
- Sustainable Marketing
- 100 Years of Economic Education and Research – Anniversary Workshop
Only full papers may be submitted. Papers must be written in English and not exceed 10 pages (appendices included). Authors must follow the paper template requirements. The submitted papers are subject to a blind peer-review process. Only original, unpublished manuscripts are accepted for oral presentation. Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which is planned to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI). CPCI is accessible via Web of Science, Core Collection.
The deadline for paper submission is: February 16, 2018.
For paper submission, please use the submission form.
Authors of the accepted papers will be notified upon no later than: March 16, 2018.
- Early Bird Registration fee (no later than March 20, 2018):
- 65 EUR/paper - young researchers
- 100 EUR/paper - all other researchers
- Normal Registration fee (no later than April 1, 2018):
- 90 EUR/paper - young researchers
- 140 EUR/paper - all other researchers.
Details about the payment may be found here.
The conference fee covers the admission to all tracks, conference materials and information package, coffee breaks, meals and publication of the paper. Participants are expected to cover the travel and accommodation costs!
Feel free to distribute this call to all who might be interested!