THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Coping with Complexity by Collaborative Research
April 2 – 3, 2020
Bucharest University of Economic Studies
The conference provides an opportunity for all those interested in Economics and Social Sciences to discuss their research and to exchange ideas. We welcome both empirical and theoretical work that is broadly consistent with the conference’s general theme. In particular, we invite researchers to submit papers on the following specific parallel sessions:
- The Role of Innovation in Public and Private Organization
- Contemporary Business - between Sustainability and Waste
- Smart Data, Reporting Models and Digital Solutions for Socio-Economic Analysis
- Financial Challenges for Circular Economy in a Dynamic World
- A Globalized World: How to Manage Gaps and to Enhance Competitiveness
Full papers or abstracts are welcome.
Full papers must be written in English and not exceed 10 pages (appendices included). Authors must follow the paper template requirements. The submitted papers are subject to a blind peer-review process. Only original, unpublished manuscripts are accepted for oral presentation. Accepted full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for evaluation to the Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science and Humanities - CPCI-SSH, REPEC, CEEOL and ProQuest.
If authors choose to submit only an abstract, they cannot submit the full paper at a later date. Each abstract must include the following elements: title, author name, affiliation, objectives, methods, results, and conclusions and should be maximum 300 words.
The deadline for full paper or abstract submission is: February 21, 2020.
For paper submission, please use the submission form.
Authors of the accepted papers and abstracts will be notified upon no later than: March 6, 2020.
- Early Bird Registration fee (no later than March 13, 2020):
- 65 EUR/paper - young researchers
- 100 EUR/paper - all other researchers
- Normal Registration fee (no later than March 27, 2020):
- 90 EUR/paper - young researchers
- 140 EUR/paper - all other researchers.
- Social Program fee (optional, no later than March 27, 2020):
- 60 EUR/participant (includes a visit to Peles Castle and lunch at a Romanian traditional restaurant in Sinaia).
Details about the payment may be found here.
The conference fee covers the admission to all parallel sessions, conference materials and information package, coffee breaks, meals and publication of the paper. Participants are expected to cover the travel and accommodation costs!
Feel free to distribute this call to all who might be interested!