Conditions of acceptance
A paper submitted to THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES must represent an original research conducted by the authors.
Full papers must be written in English and not exceed 10 pages (appendices included). Please use the official template of the conference (paper template).
Abstracts must be written in English, must not exceed 300 words and should include: title, author names, affiliations, objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
All submission should be made via our online platform (submission form).
No submission will be accepted after the conference deadlines.
If authors choose to submit only an abstract, they cannot submit the full paper at a later date.
All submitted papers are subject to a blind peer-review process based on their quality and relevance for the conference parallel sessions. The Scientific Committee has the final decision regarding the acceptance of papers.
Authors will be notified via email if their paper was accepted, accepted with improvements or rejected.
The criteria that will be taken into consideration during the review process are:
- The topic of the paper is relevant for the conference’s general theme
- The length of the paper is in line with the guidelines
- The paper contributes to the knowledge of Economics and Social Sciences fields
- The aim of the paper and the objectives are clearly described
- The results of the paper are adequately detailed and discussed
- The conclusions of the paper are correct and based on the provided results
- The references of the paper are adequate for its topic
- The written expression of the paper is fluent and appropriate
Publisher Copyright Policy
Papers should be submitted for review by the corresponding author after receiving the consent of all contributing authors.
If the authors want their papers to be published in the Conference proceedings (by option in the Submission form), and when the paper is accepted for publication, the copyright is transferred to the publisher.
All the accepted papers will be fully open access, which means that all papers are free for everyone to read and download immediately upon publication.