Mini Track on Global world under crisis: towards a new economic model
- Mini Track on Economy and Economics under the influence of the new scientific and technological revolution
- Mini Track on Service Learning, Civic Engagement and Sustainable Education
- Mini Track on Applied Economics and Statistics & Data Science
- Mini Track on New challenges for a sustainable financial ecosystem
- Mini Track on Digital Leadership and Resilient Entrepreneurship in the Metaverse Era
- Mini Track on Transforming the Future of Labor: mapping the route to a digitally transformed workforce
- Mini Track on Resilient Agri-food and Environmental Systems for Sustainable Development and Agile Entrepreneurship
- Mini track on Geopolitical current changes and perspectives in sustainable business and tourism
- Mini Track on New geopolitical perspectives and technological challenges for sustainable marketing
- Minitrack on Technological challenges for sustainable development of public and private organizations in the 21 st century
- Minitrack on Accounting for sustainable development
- Mini Track on Global world under crisis: towards a new economic model
THE 6th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Geopolitical perspectives and technological challenges for sustainable growth in the 21st century
15-16 June 2023, Bucharest, Romania
Mini Track Chairs
- Carmen-Elena Dorobat, Manchester Metropolitan University Business School, United Kingdom
Radu MUȘETESCU, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
Cristian PĂUN, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
The suggested topics covered by this panel are:
Economic & business cycle’s theory and evidences
Economics of crisis, global and regional crisis contagion
The causes and cures for modern crisis
The social and economic effects of crisis
The markets and the state under crisis
Globalization of crisis
The list is not an exclusive one, the researchers being encouraged to participate with works that are analysing any aspects of crisis in modern economies. Theoretical and empirical studies are welcomed both in this section.
is a PhD economist, and currently Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Strategic Management at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School in the UK. Research interests include strategic management and entrepreneurship, the history of economic thought, and monetary and trade theory and policy. She is also a Fellow of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, USA, a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK, and a Certified Management and Business Educator by the Chartered Association of Business Schools.
is an economist specialized in International Business with postgraduate studies in Geopolitics and Geoeconomics. Member of the Department of International Business and Economics in the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest. Visiting professor at the University of Szczecin in Poland (2014) and National Intelligence Academy in Bucharest (2016, 2017). Interested in the economic dimension of the national security as well as business-government relations in international politics.
is a full professor of International Finance and International Risk Management to the Bucharest University of Economic Studies. His academic works are focused on the topic of risk management, international crisis contagion effect, banking and monetary policy issues. He was involved in various research projects covering different scientific areas such a s risk management, international crisis contagion effect, the risk aversion of individual investors, rating systems, the effectiveness of European Funds, financing of innovative SMEs’. He worked as financial consultant for few important Romanian consultancy companies for developing financial models in various business plans for complex investment projects in the construction, pharma, textiles etc. sectors. He is the Executive Director of the Romanian Society for Economics since 2009 and the vice-dean of the Faculty of International Business and Economics since 2016 (responsible for research activities). Today he is the President of the Romanian Fund for Guarantees and Loans for SMEs since January 2020.